This is the website serving pickleball players at Healthy Living OKC.
Per the email message from HLOKC to all HLOKC members on May 28, 2020:
- Registration is now required for playing pickleball. You can click here to register.
- Masks will be required at all times other than during a workout or other fitness activity.
- Each staff person and member will have their temperature taken prior to entering the building. Those with a temperature of 100 degrees or higher will not be allowed in the facility.
- Members will be required to sign a waiver each day when checking in. HLOKC staff will be cleaning and taking every precaution we can to keep you safe, but ultimately you are responsible for your own safety.
- Each room of the facility will have capacity limits and those will be posted on signs. Staff and volunteers will be monitoring the rooms. Please note that you may experience a wait time.
- Members will enter through the front doors as usual, but will exit through the door in the fitness lounge.
- To ensure as many members as possible can access the facility, please limit your time at the center to two hours.